Tuition and Fees
Tuition is set yearly by the Board of Directors in January. Tuition may be paid in full at the time of enrollment, or a 10% deposit paid upon enrollment followed by monthly installments administered through SMART Tuition. Monthly installments begin in April and end in December. Families interested in enrolling mid-year should consult the Admission Office for a schedule of tuition, fees and payments.
2023-2024 Tuition and Fees
|Program||Tuition||Activity Fee||PACE Dues|
|Children’s House Half Day – AM||$14,420||$0||$75/family|
|Children’s House Half Day – PM||$11,610||$0||$75/family|
|Children’s House Full Day||$21,190||$0||$75/family|
|Kindergarten Full Day||$21,275||$250||$75/family|
- A discount is given when payment is made in full upon enrollment
- A 20% discount is available for the third and youngest child enrolled at ASM
- An Early Commit discount is given to re-enrolling families
Activity Fees and PACE Dues
- Activity fees cover field trips in Kindergarten and Grades 1–3
- Activity fees cover field trips in Grades 4-8, including overnight trips
- PACE (Parents’ Association Community Effort) dues help to cover the cost of activities supported by PACE
Our goal is to ensure that an ASM education is available to families across the socio-economic spectrum. If you feel you may need financial assistance to attend ASM, we encourage you to submit an application by clicking to visit the NAIS School & Student Services website. The deadline to apply is February 5. ASM’s school code is 2729.
Students applying for grade 6, 7 or 8 may also submit an application by clicking to visit our Foundation Scholarship Program page.