The Foundation Scholarship Program is available to prospective students entering grades 6, 7 or 8. The scholarship is intended for students with a strong academic standing and excellent citizenship. In addition to the documents required for admission, the following should be submitted for scholarship consideration:
- A personal essay written by your child. The essay should be 500 words or less and address one of the following topics:
- Describe a person or event that has had a major impact on your life.
- If you could influence the world in one way, what would that be?
- How will your personal strengths impact ASM’s classrooms?
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to your character and work ethic. These would be in addition to the recommendations required for the admissions application.
- Financial Aid Application
We also schedule a full day classroom visit for the student, personal interview and family interview.
Required for admission consideration:
- A completed Application and $60 application fee. Click here to visit Application page.
- To be submitted to your child’s teacher:
- AISNE Student Evaluation Form for English
- AISNE Student Evaluation Form for Math
- To be submitted to your child’s guidance counselor or other school administrator:
- AISNE Student Evaluation Form for School Administrator
- To be submitted to your child’s school:
- Transcript Release Form
The application should be completed online. Once an application is received, a student’s checklist will populate and provide the opportunity to send requests for teacher evaluations and the transcript release form.
If you have questions about the scholarship or application process, please contact the Director of Enrollment Management and Marketing, Michelle Finno, at [email protected].