The Foundation Scholarship Program is available to prospective students entering grades 6, 7 or 8. The scholarship is intended for students with a strong academic standing and excellent citizenship. In addition to the documents required for admission, the following should be submitted for scholarship consideration:
- A personal essay written by your child. The essay should be 500 words or less and address one of the following topics:
- Describe a person or event that has had a major impact on your life.
- If you could influence the world in one way, what would that be?
- How will your personal strengths impact ASM’s classrooms?
- Two letters of recommendation
- Financial Aid Application
We also schedule a full day classroom visit for the student, personal interview and family interview.
Required for admission consideration:
- Application Form and $60 application fee
- To be submitted to your child’s teacher:
- To be submitted to your child’s guidance counselor or other school administrator:
- To be submitted to your child’s school:
All forms should be mailed to:
Admission Office, Andover School of Montessori, 400 South Main Street, Andover, MA 01810
If you have questions about the scholarship or application process, please contact us at [email protected]